The course is organised in synchronous sessions in a live virtual environment that combines various digital platforms and tools.
Using the videoconferencing service Zoom, RCA tutors and invited experts deliver a mix of:
- Collaborative group work and group discussion
- In-depth feedback through ‘crits’
- Project development and presentations
- Participants interact with the faculty and peers in breakout rooms in real time
Participants engage in cross-functional team work with the use of visual collaboration tools.
Through the online whiteboard platform Miro, participants get to:
- interact with various formats and templates
- plan and brainstorm ideas
- create processes and workshop activities in the digital workspace.
The College's learning platform Moodle is personalised according to the course's requirements to provide participants with a secure integrated system where they can access the course content.
The hub hosts a plethora of useful resources to enable the learning experience, including comprehensive timetables, pre-reading materials, course slides, curated videos, tutorials and session recordings.
Participants stay connected and communicate via the channel-based messaging platform Slack throughout the whole duration of the course.
In this space, the academics, facilitators and delegates get to network, plan the course activities, share documents and files during the live sessions or offline.