The RCA works with QS Enrolment Solutions to support international students with queries – including two in-country RCA representatives based in India and Malaysia.
However we do not have any signed agreements with any agents or counsellors anywhere in the world. We do not pay anyone commission for sending us a student, nor endorse the services they provide.
On occasion, we may be part of events organised by or attended by agents or counsellors - however, we are attending these events individually, and our attendance does not imply a formal link.
The RCA does not:
- Ask you to pay for submitting an application
- Ask you to pay fees in advance of enrolling at the institution - we will ask you to pay a small deposit once you have been made an offer, but not before
- Offer any student or organisation preferential treatment - everyone is assessed equally on the merits of their application
We disapprove of (and reserve the right to take legal action against) agents who do any of the following:
- Claim to be operating on our behalf
- Claim a 'special relationship' with us
- Charge students for an application on the grounds that the student will have a better chance of getting into RCA through them than if the student had applied directly themselves
- Using RCA branding, logo, name or materials without permission
The best advice on how to apply to the RCA can be found at our Open Days or Portfolio Advice Sessions, all of which are available virtually – we also run a series of in-person events across the world. More detail can be found at our recruitment events listing.
If you are an international student with a query about applying to the RCA, please email [email protected] or complete our Enquire to Study form.