Automotive Transitions Studio
On this page
The Automotive Transitions studio is focussed on vehicle design and explores the paradigm shifts of the car industry, its transition to a focus on sustainability and its connection with car design heritage, material culture, fashion and people’s aspirations.
- Explore mobility solutions developments in sustainable, shared and automated contexts
- Create new vehicle typologies for shared and automated mobility
- Innovate vehicle packaging, architecture, and aesthetics
- Interrogate cultural and societal differences
- Innovate car design language
Ecofitting – whole-life design upgrading cars to zero emissions
A sustainable and responsible solution for private cars, enhancing long-term ownership and upgrading them to electric drivetrain.
Prisms – Perspectives on Design for China
The project reimagined the Chinese family car in the light of ongoing transitions in the automotive industry including automation, Artificial intelligence and electrification.
Exploring meaningful and enjoyable mobility experiences and the value of sharing, driving and riding.