Creative Brand Accelerator
Creative Brand Accelerator offers business mentoring, commercial training and advice to creative small businesses founded by RCA alumni, in addition to hot-desking facilities at InnovationRCA in the Dyson Building, RCA Battersea.
Key Dates for 2020/21
(dates are subject to minor changes)
Launch Event: 13 October 2020 - register here to attend
Foundation Stage: 26 November - 9 December 2020
Accelerator Programme: 11 January – 24 May 2021
- Workshops covering product range development, sales and marketing, brand strategy, business planning and digital media.
- Coaching from creative sector specialists in areas such as fashion and footwear, jewellery and accessories, interiors, homeware and textiles.
- Introductions to our industry networks and investment partners.
- Great publicity and PR opportunities.
- Hot-desking space at InnovationRCA and access to RCA workshops.
- Access to tools, contract templates and manufacturing database.
At the end of the accelerator programme, companies may be invited to participate in our investor readiness training programme, with the opportunity to pitch for investment from AngelClubRCA and InnovationRCA Fund 1. Where companies are successful in attracting investment, the Royal College of Art will discuss with them the option of the RCA investing alongside the lead investor(s).
About the Programme
The full programme will run for six months. An initial one month foundation stage of masterclasses - covering sustainability, selling online and pitching - will be followed by a five month programme of workshops, mentoring and specialist coaching.
All classes and meetings take place on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, on alternative weeks running from mid January to the end of May. A full timetable will be provided ahead of programme kick-off. Additional public events and networking opportunities will also be scheduled throughout the programme.