Key Dates for 2022/23 to be confirmed.
Applications for the 2022 Creative Brands Accelerator are now closed.
- Accelerator Programme: 10 May – 24 November 2022
The above dates are subject to minor changes.
- Workshops covering product range development, sales and marketing, brand strategy, business planning and digital media.
- Coaching from creative sector specialists in areas such as fashion and footwear, jewellery and accessories, interiors, homeware and textiles.
- Introductions to our industry networks and investment partners.
- Great publicity and PR opportunities.
- Hot-desking space at InnovationRCA and access to RCA workshops.
- Access to tools, contract templates and manufacturing database.
At the end of the accelerator programme, companies may be invited to participate in our investor readiness training programme, with the opportunity to pitch for investment from AngelClubRCA and InnovationRCA Fund 1. Where companies are successful in attracting investment, the Royal College of Art will discuss with them the option of the RCA investing alongside the lead investor(s).
About the Programme
The six-month programme consist of workshops, mentoring and specialist coaching. All classes and meetings take place on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, running from early May to the end of November 2022 (with a programme break from mid July to mid September). A full timetable will be provided ahead of programme kick-off. Additional public events and networking opportunities will also be scheduled throughout the programme.