Key dates for 2023
Applications open and launch: Early September 2023
- Workshops covering product range development, sales and marketing, brand strategy, business planning and digital media.
- Coaching from creative sector specialists in areas such as fashion and footwear, jewellery and accessories, interiors, homeware and textiles.
- Introductions to our industry networks and investment partners.
- Great publicity and PR opportunities.
- Hot-desking space at InnovationRCA and access to RCA workshops.
- Access to tools, contract templates and manufacturing database.
At the end of the accelerator programme, companies may be invited to participate in our investor readiness training programme, with the opportunity to pitch for investment from AngelClubRCA and InnovationRCA Fund 1. Where companies are successful in attracting investment, the Royal College of Art will discuss with them the option of the RCA investing alongside the lead investor(s).
About the programme
The six-month programme consist of workshops, mentoring and specialist coaching. All classes and meetings take place on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, running from November 2023 to May 2024. A full timetable will be provided ahead of programme kick-off. Additional public events and networking opportunities will also be scheduled throughout the programme.