The Centre regularly produces publications on research and design projects. Visit our publications page and our archive to download available publications.
Research outputs of the Centre are frequently published in academic journals and at conferences. Please see staff biographies for select publications lists.
Latest news, events and position pieces are published on our LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram feeds.
Board membership and Peer Review
Centre staff advise a number of institutions as advisory board members. Some include:
- The Design Management Institute
- The Age of No Retirement
- The Global Disability Innovation Hub
- Korean Advanced Institute for Science and Technology
- The Ambulance Innovation Hub,
- British Standards Institution
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University,
- The Design Museum
- The London Design Biennale
- The International Association of Universal Design.
- The Helen Hamlyn Centre for Pedagogy at University College London
Members of staff have reviewed for journals and funding bodies, including:
- Advanced Human Factors and Ergonomics (AHFE)
- Applied Ergonomics
- Cambridge Workshop on Universal Access and Assistive Technology (CWUAAT)
- Design for Health
- Design Research Society (DRS)
- Designing Interactive Systems (DIS)
- The Design Journal
- ESRC European Academy of Design (EAD)
- International Association of Design Research Societies (IADRS)
- Journal of Engineering Design
- Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) Publishers
- Wolfson Trust