- 13 October 2023
- 1 minute
If you are a member of the RCA's staff, researcher and student community and need support, please remember that help is available.
The Head of Student 'Experience has personally reached out to our students from the region (based on our SiS records), but all students can access support by:
- Contacting RCA’s Student Support Team and resources through Moodle and/or attend a virtual drop-in session. The team offers a wide variety of services including mental health and wellbeing support, visa advice, financial support, impact on studies and much more. You can also reach the team in person by visiting the Student Centre.
- You can view the College's anti-discrimination statement on our website. Please use our Report + Support tool if you have experienced or witness any form of harassment, discrimination, bullying or violence. This process can be anonymous if you wish.
- Accessing TogetherAll, an online service operating worldwide, which is there to help support your mental health, 24h a day. To join, simply go to their website and sign up under ‘organisation’ with your College email address.
- Reaching out to the RCA Student's Union
Staff can access support by:
- Speaking with your Line Manager
- Using the Employee Assistance Programme
- Using the College’s Report + Support if you have experienced or witness any form of harassment, discrimination, bullying or violence. This process can be anonymous if you wish.
If you or members of your team are concerned about a student, do reach out to the Advice and Wellbeing Team through Report + Support Wellbeing Concerns section.