- 9:30am – 1pm
Who could attend
- Prospective students
- Conference or symposium
To celebrate the opening of the RCA’s new state-of-the-art campus in Battersea and the return of in person executive masterclasses and short courses, we invite you to participate in a half day workshop and networking opportunity as part of London Design Festival 2022.
Find out more details about the event programme here.
@rcashortcourses @royalcollegeofart #LDF22 #rcaexecutiveeducation
The event is no longer accepting registrations and is fully booked.
New event date and time: 9.30am – 1pm, 20 October 2022
The event date has been moved from 20 September 2022. The College will be respecting and honouring the life of Her Majesty through two weeks of national mourning.
- Explore new ways business, policy makers and higher education can collaborate to transform their capacity for innovation
- Three interactive workshops designed by RCA Executive Education faculty including Dr Nick de Leon, Clive Grinyer and Colum Lowe
- Network with business leaders, innovation managers and designers
- Experience the new 7th floor Executive Education spaces, with 360 degree views of London
- Take a behind the scenes guided tour of the research centres, IRCA incubator, MA studios and facilities
- Access world leading research from RCA Research Centres and InnovationRCA
- Join an exclusive networking group and stay connected with invitations to future talks and events
7th Floor Executive Education Suite
RCA Rausing Research & Innovation Building
15 Parkgate Road
London SW11 4NL
Back to the main Short Courses page.
More speakers to be announced soon.
Dr Emma Wakelin
Emma is the RCA’s Director of Research and Innovation, leading the College’s strategy for research, knowledge exchange, innovation (including student enterprise) and executive education, as well as overseeing the strategic development of postgraduate research. She also oversees the work of the College’s four interdisciplinary, industry-facing research centres (the Helen Hamlyn Centre for Design, the Intelligent Mobility Design Centre, the Materials Science Research Centre, and the Computer Science Research Centre), as well as that of Innovation RCA, the College’s award-winning graduate incubator.View full profile
Dr Nick de Leon
Executive Education and Knowledge Exchange Lead
Nick is Executive Education and Knowledge Exchange Lead in the School of Design, where he leads the development of the School's research and knowledge exchange relations.View full profile
Professor Clive Grinyer
Head of Programme
Clive is an acknowledged expert in service design, design thinking and digital and technology innovation who has led award-winning design teams for companies around the globe.View full profile
Dr Rob Phillips
Rob is a product designer with expertise in how research acts as an interface with Government and commercial funders.View full profile
In the series
The RCA at London Design Festival 2022