Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. If you have any questions about them or do not wish to accept them, please contact the Royal College of Art firstname.lastname@example.org before using this website.
1. Details of the Royal College of Art
The Website is operated by the Royal College of Art whose registered office is at Royal College of Art, Kensington Gore, London SW7 2EU. The Royal College of Art may be contacted at this address by letter for the attention of the webmaster or by e- mail at email@example.com
- You must not harm, or attempt to harm, the integrity, security and/or availability of the Website.
- If you believe that the integrity and/or security of the Website has been, or is at serious risk of being harmed, you must notify the Royal College of Art immediately on telephone number +44 (0)20 7590 4444 (or any other number which the Royal College of Art notifies to you).
- You agree to fully indemnify the Royal College of Art against all liabilities (including, but not limited to, legal and other professional fees and expenses) which the Royal College of Art may incur in connection with a breach of this clause
- You accept all responsibility and liability for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from your conduct.
- The Royal College of Art may terminate your right to use the website, at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
3. Use of Material
This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to the Royal College of Art. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of the Website, and any documents, templates and reports owned or licensed by the Royal College of Art and contained thereon ("the Material"). The Material is protected by intellectual property laws including, but not limited to, copyright.
Unauthorised use of the Website and/or the Material may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
4. Intellectual Property Rights in the Material
The intellectual property rights in the Material shall vest in and remain with the Royal College of Art. This Website and the Materials have been made available to you for personal non-commercial use. No commercial use of the Material is permitted. You may not sell, distribute, republish or otherwise make the Materials available to anyone else for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of the Royal College of Art.
5. Accuracy of Information
- The information and documentation in the Website and the Material is given in good faith and for general information and interest only. It is subject to change without notice. The Royal College of Art is not responsible for any inaccuracies and (except as set out in clause 7) makes no representation and gives no warranty as to its accuracy and users of the Website are advised to carry out their own checks to ensure the accuracy of any information posted by third parties.
- The information in the Royal College of Art website should not be relied on and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by the Royal College of Art. By using this website you confirm that you have not relied on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named or referred to on the website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
- Nothing on this website is intended to be nor should be construed as an offer to enter into a contractual relationship with the Royal College of Art or any third party. Nothing in this Agreement shall create any relationship of employer and employee, any partnership or agency with the Royal College of Art.
This website contains links to other third party websites. The Royal College of Art accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of other third party websites which are not under the strict control of the Royal College of Art. Any link is not intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by the Royal College of Art of that other website.
7. Limitation of Liability of the Royal College of Art
- The Royal College of Art does not guarantee that use of the Website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site or that the Website will be available all the time or at any specific time. The Royal College of Art reserves the right to withdraw or modify the Website at any time.
- The Royal College of Art gives no warranty or representation to you about the Website and the Material except those which are expressly stated in these terms and conditions. All terms express and implied by statute and/or by common law are excluded from these terms and conditions provided that nothing in these terms and conditions will have the effect of excluding or limiting the Royal College of Art's liability in respect of any implied warranties which may not be excluded by law. In particular, but not by way of limitation, The Royal College of Art does not warrant or represent to you that the Website will be free from defects or that your use of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free.
- Except as set out in this clause 7, The Royal College of Art will be under no liability to you whatsoever whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise for any injury, death, damage or direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits (whether direct or indirect), loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss) howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website or the use, accessing, downloading or relying on the Materials, any information or other materials contained in the Website, including, without limitation, as a result of any computer virus.
- These terms and conditions do not exclude the Royal College of Art's liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from the Royal College of Art's negligence, for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal for the Royal College of Art to exclude or to attempt to exclude its liability.
+44 (0)20 7590 4121