Please upgrade your browser

For the best experience, you should upgrade your browser. Visit our accessibility page to view a list of supported browsers along with links to download the latest version.

Financial Help

Explore your funding options

The Royal College of Art is able to run a number of scholarship and bursary schemes thanks to the generosity of our donors.  In this section you can find information about our schemes and how to be considered for them. 

There are also Government funded options for both our Master's degrees and for our doctoral research Programmes (for UK students). This funding is provided via the Student Loan Company and details can be found in the tabs below. Important Notices

MA Architecture Student Loans

The MA Architecture Programme at the College is eligible for the Masters Loan from the Student Loan Company (see External Funding for further details, subject to personal eligibility). Please note, the Programme does not attract undergraduate level student funding despite being a RIBA part 2 programme. If you have any further questions on this matter you should contact the Student Support team via [email protected]

Financial Help