What is Registration?
Registration is the process by which you confirm your place as a student of the College. It includes:
- Checking of identification documents and visas
- Checking of previous qualifications
- Completing and signing the registration form
- Signing up for your Email account (if not already done through pre-student services)
- Receipt of your student ID card/security pass
- Acceptance of the terms and conditions of study
Once you are registered you become a student of the College. You must then complete enrolment, which involves payment of your tuition fee, and confirmation of your access rights in respect of IT, the Library and other College facilities. You may then commence your programme.
Our admissions team will contact accepted students in the summer with information on exactly what offer-holders need to provide for registration. We will also confirm when and where registration will take place.