Working in the UK After Your Studies
Since the abolition of the Post Study Work Visa in April 2012, remaining in the UK to work after graduation has become more complex. There are currently a number of different work visa categories available under Tiers 1, 2, 4 and 5 of the points based system. All have varying requirements and rules attached to them.
Student Support can advise on the different options that are available to International Students from outside the EEA who wish to remain in the UK and work after graduation.
- Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur
- Tier 1 Exceptional Talent
- Tier 2 General Worker
- Tier 4 Doctoral Extension Scheme
- Tier 5 Temporary Worker (Sporting and Creative)
- Tier 5 Temporary Worker (Government Authorised Exchange)
- Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa
For further information please contact Student Support.