Housing Support

Find advice on finding accommodation in London.

Covering different types of housing, the process of finding somewhere to live, an overview of rental costs and household utilities, and information about tenancy agreements and deposits. 

Contact the Student Support Office if you have any enquiries. For example, we can advise you of your rights and responsibilities during a tenancy, and help negotiate with landlords or letting agents.

Read more

Housing Support


  • Student Support Office
    Royal College of Art
    Common Room Block (Second Floor)
    Jay Mews
    London SW7 2EU

    Open Monday to Friday, 10am – 5pm

  • +44 (0)20 7590 4140