International Disability Fund
The purpose of this fund is to assist disabled students from overseas who are not eligible to receive the Disabled Students' Allowance.
The fund can be used to purchase items of equipment or pay for support or costs related to his/her programme of study that a student might have as a result of a disability.
- be an EU or overseas fee paying student
- not be eligible to receive a DSA
- be able to show that they have a specific learning difficulty, disability, mental health condition or other significant health condition.
All applications to the fund are made through the Student Support Office.
- Awards will be made to assist with the cost of equipment or support for a programme of study, that is required as a result of a disability.
- Eligibility for an award is determined by the Student Support Office.
- The level of support required will be determined by the Student Support team, who will conduct a needs assessment with the applicant.
- Awards will not normally exceed £500, unless a student's disability or health condition requires a level of support which makes additional funding necessary.
- Awards will not normally be made to pay for equipment or support that would not be funded by a DSA.
Student Support Manager
+44 (0)20 7590 4288