New Student Services
The RCA provides online services and support for new students who have accepted their MA place, well before they begin their course of study.
These services allow new students to develop and organise their online College presence, and to learn more about the College community, its staff, students and the learning environment.
New students are given an RCA email for life, online help with their accommodation, health and finances, as well as access to online Student Union notices, training materials, course tasters and other services.
Most of these online services are for life, provided students successfully graduate from the RCA.
Online services available to new students:
- RCA email (30G) access for life (for graduates) including Google Apps
- eduroam WiFi access
- Online file transfer (5G)
- Internal, online collaboration spaces
- Website building and hosting tools for projects
- College resource guide
- Department calendars
- Student Support notices
- Student Union notices
- Accommodation notices
- Online gallery of all graduate Shows, from 2003 onwards
- Key theoretical texts
- CHS programme introduction
- Online software tutorials
- IT security resources
- Hardware and software purchasing advice
For more information see the IT Services section.
"Most of these online services are for life, provided students successfully graduate from the RCA."