The Library offers induction tours at the beginning of October to introduce new students to the RCA Library collections. The tour also serves to familiarise students with the services we offer to support their research and studies at the College.
These are followed up by more specific and detailed workshops, which run during the academic year and are outlined below.
- The RCA Library: What’s in it for you? (Introductory sessions)
- Critical and Historical Studies (CHS) dissertation research skills workshops
- Departmental workshops for non-studio based courses: History of Design and Curating Contemporary Art
- Research Methods Course workshops for MPhil and PhD students
- Follow-up sessions: One-to-one sessions with a Librarian to help with your specific research needs