Working in the UK After Your Studies
There are currently a number of different work visa categories available under the points-based system. All have varying requirements and rules attached to them. On 11 September 2019 the UK Government announced the creation of a new immigration route which will enable international students to remain in the UK for two years after they have completed their studies
- Graduate Immigration Route
- Start-up visa
- Global Talent Visa
- The Skilled Worker Route (Formally Tier 2 General )
- Tier 4 Doctoral Extension Scheme (this will expire as soon as the Graduate Route is introduced)
- Temporary Worker (Sporting and Creative)
- Temporary Worker (Government Authorised Exchange)
- Youth Mobility Scheme
For further information please contact Student Support.
Group Sessions are available once a month. To book a session please contact the International Student Adviser. Information packs are also available on Moodle (Student Support) for our current student students.
Student Support Office
+44 (0)20 7590 4140