School of Design
MA Textiles, 2019
+44 (0)7593363463+86 13671263117
Xufei is a printed textile designer, surreal artist, director, and story teller.
Exploring the beauty of nature and hybridity, her work is based on hand drawings, self-directed films, and photography.
She has been working as a print designer and freelance designer; also as a freelance photographer.
- BA Textiles, Academy of Arts & Design Tsinghua University, Beijing, 2013
- Project manager and print designer, YUYUE Textile, Shandong, China, 2018; Internship, Kit Miles, London, 2018; Print design instructor, BABYLUSTY Children’s Fashion Company, Tianjin, China, 2017; Trending team assistant, China Textile Information Center, Beijing, 2015–2016
- Aethetic Feast, La Gallaria Pall Mall, London, 2018
- Bradford Textile Competition 2018 P1, 2018; Commendation, Bradford Textile Competition 2019 H1, 2019; Special Award, The Travel Award, Bradford Textile Competition, 2018; Third Prize, Wellspring, The Cultural Heritage Creative Design Competition, 2019; Runner up, COLORO COMPETITION, 2018; 16th China Textile Design Competition, 2016; Third Prize, China International Fabrics Creation Competition, 2016; Shortlist, The Pentland Churchill Pol Roger Gift Box Competition, 2019
- Designer Column, Trends Pattern, JS-F109,2016, No.2, p.81–p84