In Memory of Memories
Set in the RCA Stevens Building during the late Victorian era, this project tells a semi-fictional story through fragmented childhood memories.
Visitors will use both both their visual and haptic perceptions to discover the narrative that is scattered around the building. The project transforms the space into an improvised domestic playground that engages the visitor through playful and hands-on activities.
School of Communication
MA Information Experience Design, 2015
+44 (0)7761 713405
I currently work as a visual experience designer. With my graphic design background, I'm focusing on exploring tangible approaches to enhance people’s cognitive experience. My practice varies from user interface design to conceptual experience design.
I also define myself as a practice-based researcher. My research interests are in meaning-making of materiality and the interrelation of sensations, especially haptic perceptions.
- BA Art & Design, Communication University of China, 2013
- Research fellow, AHRC Video Game Research Network, Sheffield, 2014; Interdisciplinary project organiser, AcrossRCA Sensing & Trapping, London, 2014; Event commissioner, The One Club China, Beijing, 2012
- Physics Happens in A Dark Space, Shoreditch Town Hall, London, 2014; NODEM EXPO, Wilanów Palace, Warsaw, 2014; NODEM EXPO, Museum of Medieval, Stockholm, 2013
- Prize, Helen Hamlyn Centre for Design Award, 2014; Prize, Fiat Two of A Kind Award, 2013
- Material as Medium: The Narrative Potential of Haptic Manipulation in Museums at Oxford Aspire, 2015; Materials Story of Sir John Soane’s Life at the NODEM Conference, 2014