School of Design
MA Global Innovation Design, 2017
+49 (0)1777 458961
My practice explores new democratic touchpoints by introducing a design approach and design thinking to the realm of politics. I’m applying 21st century technology to an 18th century system (modern day democracy, pioneered in France and the USA) that is based on 15th century information technology (essentially the printing press) in order to re-ignite civic engagement. Putting the citizens' daily interactions and experiences to the forefront brings the necessary tangibility and individualised relevance to the issue.
Furthermore I'm interested in what design can do in the field of mental health, applying it to reduce the stigma surrounding the issue as part of the engage team.
- BA Industrial Design, Design Theory and Design Journalism, University of Applied Sciences Munich, 2015
- Editorial assistant, form magazine, Frankfurt (M), 2012–2013; Freelance design journalist, form, domus, monta.gs, 2013–2015
- White Noise, RCA, London, 2017; Work in Progress 2017, RCA, London, 2017; ID View, Pratt Institute, New York City, 2015
- Highly Commended, ID View selection, 2015
- REDO, Cumulus Kolding, Kolding (Denmark), 2017