Tangible Statistics Linguistics
My major project additionally explores the creation of layers or variations of complexity, intertextual stimuli and modes which are engaging, helpful and provide an avenue that facilitates the creation of new experiences and conversations.
School of Communication
MA Information Experience Design, 2016
+44 (0)7925 999748
I'm interested in exploring the voices within quantitaitve and qualitative data; I create work using physical interactions, through investigative play. Coming from a graphic design and computer science background, I use an agile approach with emphasis on research and testing.
My major project Tangible Statistics Linguistics highlights agency, empathy and awareness with neurotypical and neurodivergent individuals and neurodiverse communities through spatial awareness and haptic elements; this thread can be seen through my various projects.
- Curatorial associate and exhibition designer, Graphics Fifty, London, 2013–14; Information experience designer, Helen Hamlyn Centre for Design, London, 2014
- Creative Citizens Project – Interactive Wall, AHRC Connected Communities, Cardiff, UK, 2014; Creative Citizens Project – Interactive Wall, Creative Citizens Conference, Royal College of Art, London, UK, 2014; Accendo, The Royal College of Music, London, UK, 2014; Hack The Quartet, Breath of the quartet, The Bristol Old Vic, London, UK, 2014; Tangible Statistics Linguistics, The Victoria and Albert Museum, London, UK, 2014; Tangible Statistics Linguistics, Ethical Dilemma Cafe, Mozilla Festival, London, UK, 2014; TSL The Exponential Horn, The Science Museum, London, UK, 2014; Tangible Statistics Linguistics – Metastories, The Institute of Contemporary Arts, London, UK, 2015; Scribe Excerpt – Divergent lenses, Research Through Design Conference, Cambridge, UK, 2015; Tangible Statistics Linguistics – Metastories, The BRI, UK, 2015; The Great British Space Race, NASA Space Apps, London, UK, 2015
- Prize, Connected Communities Award, 2014; The Great British Space Race, Regional winner, NASA Space Apps, London, 2015; Prize, Persuasive Game Design Competition Award, 2014
- Sensory Wayfinding: MIDAS Embodiment at the Institute of Education, 2014
- Open Collaborative Making, A Digital Perspective, 2014, 47-48