LYNKER: Internet of You
LYNKER: Internet of You
Do you know that by exploiting our digital activities and data we have become products for existing social media platforms?
“How can we reclaim our digital properties from untrustworthy and unfair social media platforms?”
LYNKER is a new form of social media platform, empowering users to control all contents they see and share within a trustworthy environment. It enables users to make a more meaningful online life through more valuable connections.
School of Design
MA Service Design, 2018
I am a Strategic Design+eer and an interdisciplinary researcher through a convergence of diverse knowledge and skills from “Engineering” (Computer Science) and “Design” (Service Design, Media, and Architectural Design).
I have substantial research experience in creating new experiences and value through applications of cutting-edge technology by bridging creativity and logical thinking.
As a Strategic Design+eer, I believe contemporary design should not just be about solving problems or creating new experiences but should guide society in the right direction for the exchange of meaningful values. This can be achieved by combining a systems approach with creativity and logical thinking.
- MEng Interior Design, Soongsil University, South Korea, 2016; BEng Interior Architecture, Soongsil University, South Korea, 2013; BSc Computer Science, South Korea, 2008
- Graduate Researcher, Communication Space Design Lab, Soongsil University, 2014-2016; Graduate Researcher, Hybrid Media Lab, Soongsil University, 2013
- Da Vinci Idea Exhibition-The Blue Hour: Boundary between Functions and Aesthetics, Art Space Geumcheon, Seoul, South Korea, 2013; DMZ Media Cube, COEX and Yongsan Train Station, Seoul, South Korea, 2013; Tokyo Designer's Week, Tokyo, Japan, 2012
- PLAY+FORMANCE: Using Performance Art as a Methodology to Discover Creative Compatibility between People of Disparate Disciplines, International Transdisciplinarity Conference, 2017; Proposition of User Participation Energy Platform, International Conference on Convergence Technology, 2014; A Study on Characteristics of Creative Workspace Based on a Biological Paradigm, International Conference on Convergence Content, 2014; A Trend Analysis of New Urban Media Based on a Biological Paradigm, Korean Digital Design Council Conference, 2013; An Approach to Developing an Integrative Hybrid Board Game, Korean Digital Design Council Conference, 2013; A Case Analysis of Space Applying on Kinetic Architecture`s Characteristics, Korean Society of Public Design, 2012
- Proposing the Collective Energy Platform in Accordance with Evolution of Built Environment, Korean Design Convergence Study, 15(4), 2015, pp.261-275; Proposing the Intelligent Media Platform Based on User Location, Korean Journal of Digital Design, 15(1), 2015, pp.371-379; The Development of a Hybrid Board Game that Integrates a Digital Game with an Analog Game and its Application, Korean Design Convergence Study, 12(5), 2013, pp.273-287; The Direction for Developing an Urban Media Platform Based on a Biological Paradigm and its Application Published on Korean Design Convergence Study, 12(3), 2013, pp.63-76