Inti-Gym, short for 'Intimacy Gymnasium', is a physical and environmental platform that enables strangers to foster deep emotional connections with the self and others. The design is scientifically backed, using a series of tried and tested intimacy enablers and environmental theories surrounding conviviality, promoting a habitual practice of intimacy training.
School of Design
MA Global Innovation Design, 2019
- BFA Communications Design (Illustration Emphasis), Pratt Institute, New York, USA, 2016
- Speaker, TEDxSOAS, London, 2017; Graphic designer, HELPSY, New York, May-June 2014; Art director, 'WingChun Flip Book', 2013; Graphic designer, S Square System, Hong Kong, 2013; Writer and illustrator, 'Kingdom of Fantastic Creatures', 2011
- Work in Progress Show, Royal College of Art, London, 2017–2018; Pratt Survey, Pratt Institute, New York, 2014–2016; Pratt MWP Graduation Show, New York, 2014; Window of Michele's World, Hong Kong Central Library, Hong Kong, 2011
- Work Recognized by: Huffington Post, GD USA, Telegraph UK, Packaging of the World, DailyMail UK, Elite Daily, Yahoo News UK, Mirror UK; GD USA Graphic Design Award, 2014; America's Heart Run & Walk Logo, 2014; Pratt MWP Communications Design Honors Award, 2014; Pratt MWP President's List, 2013
- 'Kingdom of Fantastic Creatures', Bookola, 2011