Stakeholder 210037 uses practice based research to explore the Royal College of Art archives, collections, present community and wider society.
School of Arts & Humanities
MA Jewellery & Metal, 2018
+44 (0) 7572111614
I am a jeweller, artist, researcher and educator. My work explores themes of narrative, value and materiality through a variety outcomes. Historical references are strongly embedded within my work alongside contemporary observations and social commentary.
- BA Hons, Silversmithing and Jewellery, Glasgow School of Art, 2008; PGCE, University of Cambridge, 2011
- Freelance Art Education Facilitator, University of Cambridge Museums, 2018; Workshop leader, Sheffield Hallam University, 2018; Applied Craft Tutor, Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts, 2014 - 2018; Secondary Art and Design Teacher, Essex & Cambridge 2011 - 2014; Artist in Residence, Friends' School, Saffron Walden 2008 - 2010
- I Believe... Munich Jewellery Week, Munich, 2018; Whipped Up, Kunstraum, London, 2018; Craft and Design Awards, Goldsmiths Company, London, 2016, 2015, 2009; Craft and Conflict, Bliston Craft Gallery, Wolverhampton, 2014; Amberif, Gdansk, Poland, 2014; Dazzle Exhibitions, London, 2010, 2009; Jacqueline's Choice, London, 2010; War and Beauty, National Glass Centre, Sunderland, 2010; New Designers, One Year On, London, 2009; Curiouser and Curiouser, Kath Libbert Jewellery Gallery, Saltsmill, 2009; Degree Show, Glasgow School of Art, 2008; RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia, 2006
- Theo Fennel, Gilded Youth, 2018; Griffin Scholarship, 2016; Stirlingshire Educational Trust Award, 2016; Work selected for Alice and Louis Koch Collection, Geneva, 2010; Silver Award, Goldsmiths Company, Craftsmanship and Design Awards, 2009; Incorporation of Hammermen Prize, Glasgow School of Art 2008; JD Kelly Memorial Prize, Glasgow School of Art, 2005
- Mark Fenn, Narrative Jewellery, Tales of the Toolbox, 2018, p.182 - 183