Spots, Dots and Stripes
A vibrant trio of mineral-inspired jewellery: dalmatian jasper,
polka-dot agate and minty Zoisite. Displaying unique palettes of raw stones,
which have been diamond-sliced, accurately machine-milled and hand-embellished
with silver or gold inlay. These processes enhance the natural characteristics
of individual stones, appropriately highlighting their spots, dots and stripes
within the context of each collection.
School of Humanities
MA Goldsmithing, Silversmithing, Metalwork & Jewellery, 2015
+44 (0)7411 210240
Collection, composition, setting and inlay: I am driven by process and the potential of material combination. Working with computer aided manufacturing allows me to work with accuracy and reach detailed perfection with the materials I mill into: stone, leather and silver.
- BA Contemporary Crafts, Falmouth University, 2013
- Volunteer, New designers, London, 2012; Furniture restoration, Furniture Medic, Luton, 2008–14
- Who's Who, Munich, 2015 ; POP!- Power of Process, Camden Collective, London, 2014; New Beginnings, Porthminster Gallery, St Ives, 2014; Cornwall Design Fair, Penzance, 2013 ; New Designers Graduate Show, Business Design Centre, London, 2013 ; Contemporary Crafts Degree Show, Falmouth, 2013 ; Shop Project, Royal Cornwall Museum, Cornwall, 2013 ; China Connections Collection, Plymouth Museum, Plymouth, 2013; You are Here, Trelissick Gardens, Cornwall, 2012 ; Follow the Trail, Lander Gallery, Cornwall, 2012; Truro City Of Lights Parade, Cornwall, 2011; Nation Students’ Art Exhibition, Mall Galleries, London, 2009
- Prize, Queen Elizabeth Scholarship Trust Award
- On the Rocks: Issue 1 Spring/Summer 2015 ; Craft & Design magazine Issue 231,January/February 2014