magnify a problem, to create dialogues and awake awareness about what
lays behind some of the objects that surround us.
Three dimensional diagrams that communicate about the material waste of our nowadays goods.
Jewellery, tableware, furniture and silk clothes are present in our daily life, contrary to the unseen raw material we need in order to produce them.
School of Humanities
MA Jewellery & Metal, 2016
+44 (0)7761 491366
- BA Jewellery and Stonework, The Trier University of Applied Sciences (Idar-Oberstein Campus), Germany, 2013; BA Artistic Jewellery, Escola Massana, Centre of Art and Design, Barcelona, 2009
- Stone workshop manager, Gaskell Quartz Ltd, London, since 2015; Workshop leader, Edinburgh College of Art, Edinburgh, 2015; Workshop leader with Cara George, ReachOutRCA, London, 2015; Workshop leader with Cara George, Dulwich College, London, 2015; Substitution of Professor Lothar Brügel (sculpture class), University of Applied Sciences (Idar-Oberstein Campus), Idar-Oberstein, 2012
- Where is the gold?, Royal College of Art, London, UK, 2015; Tall Tales: Making Social Networks, Pitt Rivers Museum, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK, 2015; Work–in–Progress Show, Royal College of London, London, UK, 2015; Dettar/Izquierdo: prolongation of a circle, Galeria Amaranto, Barcelona, Spain, 2015; Schmuck 2015, IHM Messe, Munich, Germany, 2015; MineralART, Staatliche Antikensammlung Museum, Munich, Germany, 2014; Art Fair Tokyo, Galerie O-Jewel, Tokyo, Japan, 2013; Mariposa, Museum of Natural Sciences, Granollers, Spain, 2013; European Prize for Applied Arts, World Craft Council, Mons, Belgium, 2012; ABUSHAN: Design Dialogues in Jewellery, World Craft Council, New Delhi, India, 2011; Memento mori, Sala La Capella, Barcelona, Spain, 2009
- 1st Prize, Talente Prize, 2010; 1st Prize, Förderpreis für das Kunsthandwerk Rheinland-Pfalz, 2010; honorable mention, Bayerischer Kunstgewerbe-Verein, 2014
- Plateaus Jewellery Project, mima Jewellery Conference, Middlesborough Institute of Modern Art, May 2015; Plateaus Jewellery Project, Silver Festival, Galeria Sztuki, May 2014; About me, 22nd International Jewellery Symposium Turnov, June 2012; About mobility in Contemporary Jewellery, Melting Point Festival, Museo MuVim, May 2012; About the before, South Carelia Polytechnic Univeristy, February 2009
- Carlos Pastor, Masters of Contemporary Jewellery, Promopress, Barcelona 2015 ; Plateaus Jewellery Project collaboration one, Galeria Sztuki, Legnica, 2014; Spanischer Schmuck in der Villa Bengel, Nahe Zeitung, Idar-Oberstein, 20.01.2012; Wilhelm Lindemann, Thinking Jewellery: on the way towards a thoery of jewellery, Arnoldsche Art Publishers, Stuttgart, 2011; Sarah Kelly, Paper Jewellery, A&C Black Publishers Ltd, London, 2011