Select a SchoolSchool of Communication
Select a ProgrammeDigital Direction
Select a StudentTayyib Yavuz Cayirli
Tayyib Yavuz Cayirli
Show RCA work
Mohammed – An interactive VR Movie
Deportation to Syria, or remand in custody? A commission of experts is facing this dilemma and has to decide on Mohammeds case, who spent two out of five years in juvenile prison because of aggravated assault charges. ‘Mohammed’ is an interactive VR movie where you take the role of a member of the hardship commission that has to decide upon Mohammeds fate.
School of Communication
MA Digital Direction
- +44 (0)7532 881222
- +49 17643487311
- [email protected]
I`m a graphic designer and artist from Hamburg, a city in northern Germany. I did my bachelor's degree in communication design and recently decided to expand my skills in storytelling, filming and contemporary digital communication. In 2017 I decided to do my Master's in Digital Direction at the RCA. My aim is to have a wide range of design and artistic skills. One of my main interests is to bring traditional communication together with contemporary methods of expression.
- BA Communication Design, Hamburg University of Applied Sciences, 2017
- Rundgang 2014, HAW Hamburg Faculty of Design, Media and Information; Rundgang 2015, HAW Hamburg Faculty of Design, Media and Information; Rundgang 2016, HAW Hamburg Faculty of Design, Media, and Information; Wallpainting, Westwerk, Hamburg, 2016; Rundgang 2017, HAW Hamburg Faculty of Design, Media and Information
- Karl H. Ditze Prize, 2017
- Avicenna Studienwerk e.V.
- Agentur Findling; Der PARITÄTISCHE Wohlfahrtsverband Hamburg e.V.; Bündnis der Islamischen Gemeinden in Norddeutschland e.V.
- Prof. Dr. Iman Attia; Fouad Hamdan; Klaudia Hammami; Sidoune Fernau