Select a SchoolSchool of Arts & Humanities
Select a ProgrammeSculpture
Select a StudentRobin Jean André
Robin Jean André
The Coronation of the Golden Lady (the Royal Blade, the Convenient Stool and the Gentle Oil Can). Act One: The Onction
The Coronation of the Golden Lady is one part of a larger project built as a trilogy:
1. The Coronation of the Golden Lady
2. The Haystack, the Burn Hall and the Fireman
3. The Cooper, the Strapping and the Blowtorch
School of Arts & Humanities
I have learnt and benefited from the technical skill and dedication of the people I have worked with: sculptors from operas, architects from agencies, dancers from companies. Every project that I have been involved in has been part of the rich and dynamic life of human existence and activity.
These interdisciplinary exchanges have influenced the basis of my art, which is coordinated by a similar tendency – to participate in motion, a motion consisting of a limitless meeting of ideas, where boundaries exist only to be crossed.
- BA Sculpture, Ecole Supérieure des Arts Décoratifs of Strasbourg, France, 2011; International exchange, Akademia Sztuk Pięknych, Wroclaw, Poland, 2009; HND Space Design, Le Corbusier University, Illkirch-Graffenstaden, France, 2007
- Cité Internationale des Arts, Paris, 2018
- Be water my friend, Gwangju Biennale Collateral Exhibition, Gwangju, 2018; Sculpture by the sea, Bondi Beach, Sydney, 2018; Vendôme Luxury Art, Hôtel Le Meurice, Paris, 2015; Sporen, City Walls, Ypres, 2014