This InnovationRCA and PwC mentoring programme was set up in 2012 to pair entrepreneurial alumni with rising PwC consultants who have been identified as future PwC leaders. The 18-month programme provides RCA graduates with business advice on how to grow their ventures and tackle challenges they may face.
Each cohort receives regular 1-1 co-mentoring and group masterclasses, events and seminars organised by PwC and the RCA and access to a network of peers who have already benefited from this unique mentoring programme.
- Special Projects Studio (Adrian Westaway IDE 2007)
- Anabela Chan Joailerie (Anabela Chan GSMJ 2013)
- PRIN London (Ariane Prin Design Products 2011)
- Beatrice Larkin (Beatrice Larkin Textiles 2013)
- Kennedy Woods (Chris Kennedy Architecture 2013)
- HSU Jewellery (Dorry Hsu GSMJ 2014)
- ONE NINE EIGHT FIVE (Eleanor Nadimi Textiles 2010)
- Work Till Late (Jonas Skafte Visual Communication 2014)
- Jonathan Ashworth Print (Jonathan Ashowrth Printmaking 2006)
- TMR-Studios (Tanya Rainsley Architecture 2006)
- London Bronze Casting (Thomas Winstanley Sculpture 2007)