We recognise the increasing challenges faced by graduates when trying to find employment. We offer a series of interactive workshops and events involving experts. These events are sequenced to enable students wishing to seek employment gain skills and confidence over the course of the year.
- Working internationally
- Getting the perfect job
- Finding the right career
- Employer's event
Blackburn Creative Seminars
We also host guest career-orientated seminars featuring guest speakers from key sectors of the creative industries. These seminars involve speakers outlining their sector, career journeys and lessons they have learnt.
- Blackburn Creative Seminar I: An audience with Vogue International Editor Suzy Menkes
- Blackburn Creative Seminar II: Talk Film with Clare Beavan and Alison Dominitz
- Blackburn Creative Seminar III: Founder and Creative Director Designers Guild, Trica Guild OBE
- Blackburn Creative Seminar IV: Alison Jackson, Photographer
- Blackburn Creative Seminar V: Ian Blatchford, Director of Science Museum Group