Creative Brand Accelerator
Creative small businesses founded by RCA Alumni which are accepted into the InnovationRCA Creative Brand Accelerator will receive business mentoring, commercial training and advice, plus access to hot-desking facilities at InnovationRCA in the Dyson Building, RCA Battersea.
- Workshops covering product range development, sales and marketing, brand strategy and digital media.
- Coaching from creative sector experts in areas such as fashion, jewellery and accessories, interiors and homeware, textiles etc.
- Introductions to our industry networks and investment partners.
- Great publicity and PR opportunities.
- Hot-desking space at InnovationRCA and access to RCA workshops.
- Access to tools, contract templates and manufacturing database.
About the programme:
The programme will run for six months. An initial three month foundation stage of workshops and coaching will be followed by a three month market validation stage which will include opportunities to present to industry buyers and potential investors.
Coaching will take place on various Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, a full timetable for which will be provided ahead of programme kick-off. Additional events and networking opportunities will also be scheduled throughout the programme.
If you have further questions please take a look at our FAQ sheet or get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.