Terms & Conditions
- Before booking onto
the event, please ensure you have read the event programme and content, to
ensure the event will meet your needs.
- If an event
registration/booking form is completed by an individual other than the
named delegate (the “delegate”), it is the responsibility of the employer (the
“employer”) to ensure the delegate is authorised and able to attend the
event on the employer’s behalf.
- Upon receipt of
your registration/booking form and subsequent payment your place(s) will
- Delegates have full
responsibility for allowing enough time to process Visa applications to
avoid being subject to the cancellation policy.
- We can accept or decline your application at our discretion.
Invoicing and payment
- Delegate fees (including any card processing and/or booking fees applicable) are payable upon booking unless a valid, authorised Purchase Order is provided and accepted.
- For online bookings paid at the time of booking, invoices/receipts will be issued electronically from the booking website on completion of the booking.
- For bookings accepted with purchase orders, invoices will be sent via email and/or post to the name and address provided on the booking form and must be paid within 30 days of the invoice date or not later than 1 working day prior to the start of the event, whichever date occurs soonest (the “due date”).
- Payment must be made in pounds Sterling by cheque, credit/debit card or BACS.
- If any amount
properly due to the RCA under or in connection with these terms and
conditions remains outstanding beyond the due date the RCA may:
a. charge interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 8% per annum plus the Bank of England base rate for business to business transactions (which interest will accrue daily until the date of actual payment, be compounded quarterly, and be payable on demand); or
b. claim interest and statutory compensation pursuant to the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998).
- Delegates will receive joining instructions via email to the email address provided on the booking form.
- It is the responsibility of the individual completing the event registration/booking form to ensure joining instructions are received by the delegate. Instructions will be sent via email to the email address provided on the booking form.
- If the joining instructions are not received, it is the responsibility of the individual who completed the event registration/booking form to contact the RCA to request to re-issue the joining instructions.
- Failure to attend the event will result in the full cost being incurred. No refund shall be given.
- Failure to attend an event at which a free or concessionary rate place was given may result in the delegate or their company becoming ineligible for such places at future event(s).
- The RCA send all correspondence primarily via email to the email provided on the booking form. If alternative details are received after the booking form has been submitted, they will supersede the original details and all future correspondence will be sent to the new address.
- It may be necessary, for reasons beyond the control of the RCA, to change the content and timing of the programme, the date, the venue or the speaker(s).
- Delegates will need to comply with the RCA Health and Safety rules and inductions. Appropriate footwear and clothing must be worn when using any workshops.
- Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance on completion of the course.
- All requests for cancellations and/or transfers must be received in writing.
- Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
- The appropriate cancellation charge will apply based on the cost of your booking (excluding any card processing fees and/or booking fees previously applied), as shown below.
- For employer bookings only, in the event of a delegate named on the booking form being unable to attend, the RCA will accept substitution of another delegate on the condition that written notification of the substitution has been received by us prior to the event date.
- In the event of there being insufficient numbers booked onto an event the RCA reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event.
- In the event of cancellation of an event by the RCA, the RCA will endeavour to inform all delegates a week before the event is due to take place, although this may not be always possible. All event fees paid will be reimbursed in full, or the payment will be transferred in full to another event.
- The RCA shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including travel and accommodation.
Notice period | Refund
Up to 30 calendar days | 75%
Up to 15 calendar days | 50%
Less than 15 calendar days | No refund
Failure to attend | No refund
- Delegates are responsible for organising their travel and accommodation.
- Where food and refreshments are to be provided, this will be stated on the event details and the cost included in the price quoted. Any special dietary requirements need to be notified in writing to the RCA in advance of the event, as specified in the event details.
- The RCA shall not be liable to refund of fees or for any other penalty should the event be cancelled due to war, fire, strike lock-out, industrial action, tempest, accident, civil disturbance or any other cause whatsoever beyond their control.
without a UK/EU/EAA passport are advised to obtain a Short-term Study Visa in
order to attend the course. For further details visit www.gov.uk/study-visit-visa
- If study is not the only purpose of the trip you may be able to enter the UK on a Standard Visitor Visa, which permits study for up to 30 days. For further information visit www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa
- Contact the local British Embassy for more help.
- When the delegate has accepted the terms and conditions the College can issue a formal invitation letter in support of any visa application.
- Delegates will not be able to join the course without showing a valid passport and visa.
- These terms and conditions, together with the event details, fees and contact details, set out the entire agreement between the RCA and the delegate (if paid individually) or the employer.
- Any changes or amendments to these terms and conditions should be made in writing and agreed by the RCA.