23 September 2019 to 4 October 2019 | 10am 4pm
169 Fulham Road, London SW3 6SP
Speaking about the partnership, the jewellery brand said, 'Theo Fennell has an ongoing commitment to the future of the jewellery and silver trade. We should all be very proud of what Britain has to offer to the world. We try to inspire the jewellery stars of tomorrow and provide them with some advice, tools and the exposure they need to succeed. Our work with the RCA is fundamental to this desire to pass on the legacy of beautifully designed, hand-crafted jewellery and silverware to the next generations.'
Theo Fennell has been a long-time supporter of the Jewellery & Metal programme and this year handed out more awards to graduating students than ever before.
This year's winners include:
- Best Overall – Joy Bonfield-Colombara
- Best Silver Design – Ming Zhao
- Best Jewellery Design – Haoyun Sun
- Highly Commended – Mica Mornaghi
- Highly Commended – Grace Windey
- Special Mention – Noura Alserkal
- Special Mention – HaoRui Wang
- Special Mention – Yilin Gao
This event has been organised by the MA Jewellery & Metal programme. For more information please contact[email protected].